The CF Tennis KFC Tournament will be held at Kershaw Park/Hilton Village tennis courts on the following dates:
- Saturday 25th March 2017
- Sunday 26th March 2017
To register for the tournament, you will need to complete the below registration form. By submitting this form your are giving your consent for your child to participate in the above mentioned event.
- Entries close at 17h00 on Tuesday 21st March 2017
- Entrance Fee is R230 per player and this entitles the participant to play in both events (singles & doubles). Your doubles partner is to be indicated in the form and your partner must also complete and submit a registration form.
- Entry will only be accepted once the fee is paid.
- Entries payable to:
- CF Tennis
- First National Bank
- Boom Street – 221 325
- Account Number – 6251 468 6809
- Ref: Child’s name
- Order of play will be emailed to all players by 17h00 on the day prior to the tournament.
- If the player is not ready to play within 15 minutes of a match being called he / she may have to forfeit the match.
- Clean and acceptable tennis clothing shall be worn. The referee will resolve any doubt on the acceptability of the attire.
- The onus is on each entrant to ensure entry forms have been submitted and received. CF Tennis can not be held responsible for lost entries.
- In the event of inclement weather the rain rule will apply.
- Tuck-shop is available.
- Tournament director reserves the right to cancel any section due to limited entries.
- For further information please email email@example.com