The acclaimed Tennis Academy was originated in 1996 by Chris Folker. In 2021 Mitchell Deetlefs became the new owner of this prestigious Tennis academy.
Our Academy offers the following Coaching Programmes:
The CF tennis Difference
CF tennis aims at providing professional, modern tennis instruction for schools and individuals alike.
We aim to make a difference in the lives of children and adults through tennis as a sport. By exposing players to compete within themselves as well as with their peers in a safe and healthy lifestyle environment, we play our part in developing a stronger nation and South Africa.
- promote tennis to all the members of our community
- provide platforms where children and adults can participate and receive professional coaching
- help our players to compete at all levels of play.
- aid talented students to obtain bursaries and sought after scholarships to International Institutions of Higher Learning.
- attract value driven, passionate and dedicated coaches who will impact the lives of the children through their coaching experience at CF Tennis.
We’re committed in growing the sport in our community, and strongly believe in building on and nurturing strong, healthy family values.
Tennis is a fantastic life skill. At CF tennis we want to strengthen the family bonds between parents and their children/siblings. We are igniting this process and facilitating an environment where families can forge lasting bonds and relationships through our various competitions, sporting and social events.